Advanced Medical Massage
                     Advanced Medical Massage             

Got pain? Get Lasting Relief! Call 407-610-7435 

Restored by Touch in Greater Orlando, Florida uses the same Medical Massage techniques approved for use at the internationally renowned Barrow Neurological Institute at Dignity Health St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center in Phoenix, AZ.

Are you tired of sitting on the sidelines of life due to chronic pain limiting your physical and mental capabilities? Imagine getting back to the mainstream of the life you love. 

Get your life back with advanced medical massage therapy at our convenient location in Altamonte Springs, Florida. Stop years of chronic pain caused by conditions like scoliosis, osteoarthritis or sciatica. Restored by Touch can help you avoid unnecessary back surgery, and experience lasting pain relief from migraine headaches and plantar fasciitis.  

Medical Massage Therapy for Chronic Pain

Please call 407-610-7435 to schedule your complimentary* twenty-minute consult exploring your potential with customized medical massage. That will be your first step to learning why Mary Preuss, Director of Services for The Science of Massage Institute, says our massage proficiency level is in the top 2 percentile in the United States.


Discover the difference that professional experience and higher education make in setting a sustainable new normal--pain-free living--sometimes even after years of chronic pain! Our business model is to eliminate the pain as much and as soon as possible. Then we empower clients to maintain this as independently as possible through self-care and a better understanding of how the body works. 


* Complimentary 20-minute consults are given when requested prior to the initial office visit. It provides general information common to the condition in question. Consults do NOT include full health histories and clinical evaluations.  

* Serving Greater Orlando, including Maitland FL from our Altamonte Springs and Winter Park Locations.

* Muscle Health Matters: Aging Gracefully with Pain-Free Vitality is an online group. Most of the members live in Greater Orlando, Florida.

Clinically tested medical massage completely resolves 80% of chronic pain in soft tissue within 14 days and greatly diminishes the remaining 20%--yes, including migraine type headaches--one of the worst chronic pains imaginable. 


We offer a whole support system to restore you to pain-free living. It’s easy to find our office across HWY 436 from Florida Hospital Altamonte Springs. Our Medical Massage Total Care Program typically includes the following:
~ Clinically Tested Advanced Medical Massage Therapy

~ Health History Review

~ Chronic  Pain Patterns Assessment

~ Brief Lifestyle Support Updates Personalized to Your Preferences

~ Customized Medical Massage Protocols
Schedule One Hour, Get One Hour of Hands-On Treatment

~ Unlimited Email Access throughout the Program

~ Follow-up Calls from Your Massage Practitioner as Warranted

~ Personalized Health Education Emails 
~ Online Support Group 

~ Option to Extend Package as Needed
~ Extended Well-Care Options


Powerful chronic pain relief through customizable medical massage protocols is created by physicians and scientists, who clinically test them for consistently positive results. With the understanding of human anatomy that only a medical doctor perspective can fully appreciate, advanced medical massage is a layer by layer targeted approach to restoring soft tissue to pain-free health.   


Our physician trained massage clinician delivers results second to none in Central Florida. Our physicians’ page provides a more in-depth description designed to further describe the elimination of chronic pain in medical terms.

Spine & Posture 

Unexplained Chronic Pain
Muscle Imbalances
Pinched Nerves


Cervical (neck)

Chronic pain resulting from: Migraine Type Headaches (80% resolve completely)
Forward head posture

Shoulder Pain

Hand Pain

Lumbar Related (lower back)

Unexplained chronic Pain


Osteoarthritis (Yes, knees)

Plantar Faciitis

Foot Drop Gait


Physician Trained 

Board Certified 



Click here to email.

Making Time

Monday - Saturday

9 am - 8 pm


Massage and Wellness Restored by Touch MM26405
Print | Sitemap
© Restored by Touch